Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Sunglasses



My current pair of sunglasses have HAD it! They are scratched and bent and so I think it's time to get a new pair. I hate shopping for sunglasses because my face is so thin and my eyes are so close together that I can't find any that fit right. They all make me look like a bug!

And I never spend over 15 bucks on my sunglasses, unlike the hubster who drops a couple hundred! I just can't justify spending that much on sunglasses, especially because I lose them so easily!

4 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I really don't like the current trend of gi-normous sunglasses. My Alex wears them and she just looks ridiculous. Especially her white pair. NO WHITE SUNGLASSES if you are over the age of 5!!!

Anonymous said...

Love these!
I know, I only spend like $5 on sunglasses usually bc with my nanny job the kids are always breaking them. But I splurged yesterday and spent $60 only bc I'm going on a girls' weekend in Cali coming up and I figured my Dollar Store sunglasses might look a bit out of place! (They are all bachelorette's still and are able to spend their paychecks on themselves....)

adiaha said...

Try kid sunglasses...Mini Boden has some really cute ones this year. Good Luck! Congrats on being featured SITS blogger!

Connie K said...

Good luck on the Sunglass hunt !!I am like your hubby i spend way too much on sunglasses but what can i do i like what i like :)